Office of International Affairs



PUC Minas offers many ways for foreign students to enter the University.

Besides the official entrance examination (vestibular), students can be transferred from another institution of higher education, or enter an exchange program if he/she is from partner universities, or even from universities not taking part in any agreement with PUC Minas. And students from developing countries can also take part in Undergraduate and Postgraduate Student Exchange Programmes (PEC-G and PEC-PG) offered by the Brazilian government.

Some specific procedures, to be followed by foreign students wishing to study at PUC Minas, are stated below:

• Exchange – Universities holding an agreement with PUC Minas
• Exchange – Universities not holding an agreement with PUC Minas

In case of doubt, please contact us through

 :: Back :: 

Português    Français    Español

Av. Dom José Gaspar, 500 - Coração Eucarístico - Belo Horizonte - MG - CEP 30535-901 - Telefone geral: (31)3319-4444